"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yard Art! What little I have...
















This is all inspired by Rissa's Blog. You should see her birds, they are great!

Yard mobile, worn out and rusty but it moves in the wind. Created by B, or DD2 in her sculpture class in college. It's a little bent this morning because it took a tumble in the high winds of two days ago.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love being an inspiration! I also like the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you blog, Rissa! It's always fun to read yours, especially now that I fixed the link to it. Took me long enough, eh!

    It is a lovely piece. It was made as a mock up for a larger public art piece. One amazing thing about it is that even though the tip is very sharp, the scrub jay has no problem balancing on the tips of the sails.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..