"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Second in Accidental Art Series : Horsey!

Accidental Art, from the Yard Rock Rock pile

 Knitting report:

The fingerless glove is up to the thumb and, except for operator error on the part of the needle wrangler, the glove would be pictured here. A knitter must eat or it can't think well. Off to forage!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Neat!

    I need to carry my camera around more. Whenever I see something, I think "I wish I had my camera".

    ReplyDelete
  2. ar, oh yes, pick up your camera! They are the biggest fun thing to hit the market in ages. Carrying mine was a silent resolution this year. If I don't use it everyday, I forget what the buttons are for. heehee..

    Soon it will be the rocking chair and "gruel in the corner by the fireplace" time for me if I'm not careful to engage the brain.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..