"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Here's your glove B.















I think the thumb is long enough, yes? Now comes the hardest part, the fingers. I used a pattern off the web that is hard for me to follow but it looks like a good pattern, by E I Dimbleby. So, it's just me. The yarn (Juvel from Germany- a DK superwash wool) is a little rough and splitty but it will settle down nicely after they are washed. I know one thing. They are going to be nice and warm.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Neat colors, looks mossy to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AR, and it is mossy colors. She looks good in mossy greens as she is a redhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rissa. I did a new post with a pic and things are going better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Del. And you sure know your colors, m'Lady. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..