"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, January 16, 2007















Well, OK, I haven't been knitting, darn it. I have to admit this looks a lot like a velvet painting from Mexico. Oh ICK!

But, Anywhooo, these are done and go out tomorrow. No one from my PC group reads here so I'm home free! I will take pictures of the rest of the post cards as soon as possible.

This has been a very strange day. You know how strange you feel when you fall asleep in a chair, and have a bad dream? That's what happened today. My dream was about jewelry; I was being questioned by what appeared to be the FBI, you know the black suits, etc, about some ruby earrings I had sold some couple who were probably scamming me. I never sell that sort of stuff, but I sure can tell a ruby from a painted piece of metal, which is what these cute little dime store earring were. The ONLY part of the dream I did love was that we were moving into a big two story house that had a wide mahogany staircase in a center stairwell into a sort of huge entry- you know, a mansion. I was trying like crazy to stay asleep so that I could take some measurements for my next life. I want that House!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I dream about the same house all the time!

    Seriously, I saw a house like that on a home fix-up show, and the potential buyers ended up going with a ranch. I was practically drooling on the TV screen over the big staircase, high ceilings, wood work, wraparound porch, double entry doors, aaaahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definiteally a dream house, Jessie!

    It would take all our time to keep the wretched thing clean you know. As long as we are dreaming, we could dream up a housekeeping staff, a gardener to dig the big holes and do the heavy lifting, and the all important chef. All this so that we could spend all the time in the Garden growing lovely things, as well as knitting or spinning and painting masterpieces in the Studio, and raising a dozen little children gathered from here and there, as well as 17 cats and dogs. Well, I still want horses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it looks like a velvet painting! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you Rissa. You are very kind to say so. I look at it now and have stopped picking it apart.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..