"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Forth in a series: Accidental Art

 
Posted by Picasa


I am exploring all the smallest corners of my world for beauty. This came about because I believe in the blessing of the Navajo Elders, that it is we are meant to walk with beauty all around us.

This snap that I took of dried tea leaves inside my mug reminded me of an oriental painting. So I snapped it. The tea was green tea from China.

May you all walk with beauty all around you. It is there in places where you least expect it.

2 comments:

  1. My impression of your picture was of a polished rock with a fossilized sea-creature. What eyes you have for potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you Fiberjoy. And you know, a Chambered Nautilus has that look. Good eye yourself. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..