"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, February 12, 2007

Emily

Emily Dickinson wrote many poems that I love. This one is one of my very favorite ones:


Hope, by Emily Dickinson

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me."

------------------------------

Tomorrow I will post another. And maybe a picture of the finished glove. The glove which at this moment has the strangely oriented ( I kid you not) middle finger. I hope to have it replaced and working with the others by this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..