"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, February 12, 2007

A Wizard for the Words, well the Font style anyway

I found this little wizard and now have the style I wanted in the first place. Yippie!

I am so easy to entertain.

Go try out a font, and if you want to change go to your HTML and tuck in the name of your choice in the CCSS part where it gives all the fonts. Make sure you take out the old one and make your favorite the first choice in the list as well. To think it took me 3 years to find a wizard for this. Sigh...

Spring header up there til I get sick of it, and the glove sprouted a finger out to the front so I frogged it back, threw it into the sock tote and will tackle it later. Maybe I will start Gretchen instead. *Thinks about it*

Have fun looking at the Wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..