"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is just too funny not to pass on

I hope you will get a kick out of this spoof of "Social Etiquette for Women"

Proper Social Etiquette for Women

By the way, casting on hundreds of stitches can make you permanently cross eyed. The only cure is to watch several terrible horror movies in a row on a big screen, so that you are forced to open your peepers WIDE!

PS: after you've seen the first clip, check out the Bugatti clip. I love to go fast and that car is the fastest non formula one car in existence

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link--I expect I'll be chuckling about it for the next few hours.

    BTW, thanks too for the email on the Santa Cruz Hat pattern. I would love to see a pic after you get it knit up.

    Sarah-Hope
    www.whatifknits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wabbitmom. Isn't that car fast! And that woman who had the nerve to speak up. I wonder if it was a spoof on Thatcher in the early years, too. hehe

    Sarah-Hope, you're welcome, and I love your pattern. I'm making two hats from Noro with it. I'll be casting one on today and as soon as I can will post a picture of progress. I'm planning on linking your blog later today, too.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..