"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yes, Chris, Tis me!

I'm glad to hear that you've read Captain Corelli's Mandolin, too. The other book, Bird's Without Wings, is terrible and fabulous at the same time. What a great story teller! I'm going to be starting a new book, by Ami Tan, as soon as I trudge through the last two chapters of Blowback. If you want to know how hideously short sighted American Business interests are, as well as are the politicians they run, just read the Johnson books. And yes! "Go Tim!"


You should start to blog about your bush gardening and all your textile adventures, and Sailing! It's a good way to keep a journal. Blogger's nice. I've never had too much trouble with it.

Knitting news: The gloves are finished. I will tie up the ends, take their picture and send them off to you B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..