"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Guts of a Farmall

 


Our neighbor is always telling us about these tractors, all of which he was well aquainted with. He grew up on a farm in the 1940's. He would tell us how when they would break down, he would fix them with wire and chewing gum. He was joking about the gum. We took a lot of pictures of the Farmalls so that he could see them again. He went from there to being a top mechanic for airplanes in the Navy. He never has liked boats and really doesn't like to fly. He is a good friend and a treasure. If you knew him, you'd love him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love these great pics and I also love the new pic of you. It looks like you have a wonderful, peaceful aura around you ... which of course you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, looks can be deceiving Wabbitmom. heehee. Glad you like the piccy. Rissa showed me where to get this sort of avatar made up.

    Rissa, thanks, and thanks so much for that down. In my post it sounds like you sent a whole camel down to me. Lol. I'm going to leave it there for laughs.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..