"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 30, 2007

Patterns in Jasp-Agate

 


Agates are the prettiest of the Chalcedonies, and Jasper is usually close at hand in most of the Agate bearing silicate rock formations. This combination of Jasper, the red, and Agate, the lighter color, is very hard and takes a lovely polish. I'm going to make cabachons out of some of this and wire wrap then, or maybe silver work bezels and mount pieces for necklace or rings. That will be much later because right now I'm knitting. Ahhhh.... freeeeeeeedommmmmmm!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. lovely stone! i like elizabeth george also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! another fan of Elizebeth George. Thanks for stopping by Vanessa. I enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..