"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Knitting Log for a day train of thought post beware!

Knit another finger on the glove, two to go. Am planning on getting the rest of the fingers on it tomorrow and will promptly wash it to see if the damn thing fits anything smaller than the hand of a silverback gorilla. Managed to knit the heel of the 1st red trekker sock. Planning on getting the gusset in tomorrow. Since I loathe casting on gussets there will be a big Sacrifice of Chocolate to the Goddess within first thing in the morning.

I didn't get the rest of the ribbing done on the Aran because once I find a knot it makes me so insane that I have to recover my desire to knit on that WIP again by reading several chapters of the current novel; Unfortunaltey, the current one has turned out to be pretty much unreadable but you know, it's hard to give up on a mystery because you sooo want to be RIGHT there to cheer when the detectives nail that sleazeball of a perpetrator. I'm torn between being there for the celebrations, or trying to cheer myself up by lobbing the book on the re-cycle bin to the library from forty feet away. The fact that it's well written means nothing at this point. The only thing that keeps me reading is I WANT THAT HORRIBLE MAN PUNISHED!

Ah.. returning to the knot in the yarn. I'll get to it tomorrow. Today I taught a tarantula how to knit. She now has a purpose in life beyond catching crickets and other small innocents. I'll post a pic tomorrow when the light is better if I can force her to stay awake long enough. They are night hunters. RANT! I hate Bush, and this is enough to be said. BUT, being me I will say more. I'm tired of this freaky, probably sucks his thumb at night, man and all his ilk. I hope that he has a very nice day. NOT! I hope Congress drafts him and he has to put on his favorite flight suit for real, not for photo ops. Alternately, I hope one of his money bags bursts open on the way to his ranch and all the money flies over the border to Mexico. Please, God, let it be a holding four billion dollars! I hate Knots in Yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..