"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trekker progress

 

After not feeling like knitting for a good many days, I've trekked on up to the heel on this boot sock. DH has asked when they were going to be finished.

A few weeks ago he was very delighted to know that I would, indeed, mend his blue treks if they were ever in need of darning. His smile and comment of "Alright!" was so sweet as he walked away with them cradled in his hands that it melted my heart, and I forgave him for any tiny grievances I bore.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. the sock looks great. love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks g-girl for your comment on the socks. They are a lovely color and haven't pooled yet, fingers crossed. I think the yarn will be well behaved. Oh yes, I love that red, too. Bought myself a skein the minute that one came.

    You have a pretty pretty blog. I'm adding it to my list that is getting so long it takes two days to get through! How can we not read each other's blogs, I ask you??? =o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..