"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two Great Causes That Help Women and Children

Whenever Pessimism starts grabbing at my skirts - which it's been doing for weeks now - I pull an old article out of my files about Micro Loans in developing countries. There are two organizations that I know of that do this micro loan support for the poor.

I wanted to share this topic with you because these two organizations are such positive things in a world that seems like it could burst into flames at any moment. The programs are doing such good things for people that it can't help but warm your heart, all you oxfam donating bean sprout munching softies out there knitting away for a better world. Bless you!

The first is the Organization I heard of in the article from my local paper, which actually sometimes has great things in it. I wish I could share the article with you. It's very old and fragile as it was cut from the paper in August of 1998. But the URL for this Organization is here

The second organization that does much the same thing, and has done for 22 years, is called FINCA and is here

Keep looking for beauty. I'm still trying to find more for the accidental art series. When it's found, I'll post it.

Give em a look? It will lift your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..