Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here you go Trish!

 
Pink! And these are Chris' Tree Peones. Lovely stuff! Thanks, Pink and Beauty all around us, too! Yes, B, I know you can't stand Pink. lol..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Now, how could anyone not like pink?;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Peonies!
    I'll post my herbaceous ones (if they're good this year)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, my redheaded DD doesn't and I really don't understand it! She looks lovely in pink. But, alas, she hates it.

    MM, I can't wait to see your peonies. I need to migrate your link because it's your original blog. I better get busy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

I messed up my theme.

 And I can’t get the old one back.  Hope this is readable.  Still working on it.  Tried something from the P.C.and that was a  MISTAKE,