Pugknits is having a drawing, of some of her wonderful wool yarns and dyed fleece, which you can enter for a donation to the Fund for Jack, A Great Pyrenees. These are huge dogs and they are used to guard flocks of sheep. She knows this dog and knows his history and felt compelled to try to help him get the surgery to save his life.
You can go to his Site, set up by Friends of Jack, or to Pugknits blog for more information. I'm going to go dig through my stash for a tidbit or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
Lella,
ReplyDeletethank you very much a gazillion times!
Any time, Pugknits. I'm very happy to help.
ReplyDeleteA little later, I'll post a pic of some Lorna's Laces which will be for the drawing. You can grab that photo and post it where you want it on the site for Jack.