There it is, telling you about eternity, serenity, real reasons for being alive, and awake and in tune with your surroundings. The Earth, it gives and gives.....
I am so restless and unsettled. It's time to freak out.
Probably I am just warding off a panic attack from living in a city where helicopters are always up and flying around looking for perps?
In a game we play, we run "Amok" for fun and race around like little kids with too much nervous energy. I have far too much nervous energy sometimes and reading bad stuff makes it worse.
Also, I'm a country girl. I like a quiet life of fishing and tramping around looking at plants,flowers and bugs. I need to get out of here for several years. ;)
It is all there - if one just takes the time to look, see, and think.
ReplyDeleteWhy the unsettled and freaky out?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteProbably I am just warding off a panic attack from living in a city where helicopters are always up and flying around looking for perps?
ReplyDeleteIn a game we play, we run "Amok" for fun and race around like little kids with too much nervous energy. I have far too much nervous energy sometimes and reading bad stuff makes it worse.
Also, I'm a country girl. I like a quiet life of fishing and tramping around looking at plants,flowers and bugs. I need to get out of here for several years. ;)