"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog rolls change and Happy Valentine's Day


A borrowed heart from a sweet friend. Happy Valentine's Day J, and everyone!

The Blog Roll:
It's gotten so long that the nifty new gadget for Followers is going to replace it. I will put the blogs that are now on the Blog List ( ones that are still active)into the "Following" list.

So, what used to be here on the side column will be, I presume from other blogs I've seen using it, under what is called "A Little Bit About Me". You will have to click through that to see it, but... all the links will still be active.

If this works well, I'll try it with the Foodie list another day. I'm trying to simplify things without losing a single good buddy.

Today Ceramics. And, it's supposed to rain. Ha! It rains practically everyday that I go there. Tomorrow will be great day to sew some pillowcases and they can go out Saturday. It's going to be close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..