Monday, March 9, 2009

The Three New Knitting Projects...

 

 

 


This should be the top.. Serendipity Fingerless Mitts
And in the middle should be.. Jane's Hedgerows Socks
And the bottom, if I did this right... Spring Forward Socks

This, along with the Manly/Beastly Drops aran, and the two short fingered gloves should keep me busy and out of mischief until well past summer. And, I am sewing again. One button loop, but Hey, it is sewing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yay for socks, mitts and sewing!

    Me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzerelly, hihi. Yes Yay for the small knitting projects. Hate the big ones!

    I got the other button loops pinned. This project is about two years old. I'm such a sewing procrastinator.

    I think it's jampacked sewing room. I can barely move through it to get to the sewing machine and serger. We had to move the machine out to the dining room table three months ago. I probably what is call certifiably insane? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love knitting. Have fun, sewing, I'm not so great at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks AR. I will because sometimes it gets to be fun. And about sewing, remember practice makes perfect.

    Sewing, now, takes a lot more patience than I can usually muster, so I know that feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

I messed up my theme.

 And I can’t get the old one back.  Hope this is readable.  Still working on it.  Tried something from the P.C.and that was a  MISTAKE,