Friday, April 3, 2009

Little pink square, Crummy looking heart

 


I'm working on getting the heart centered and more shapely. My idea is to put a little heart into all the pink squares so that Peace and Love are knitted in together. The green ones, well, I'll have to think of something else. A small frog, an olive leaf?

Oh, the peeps are starting to make calls but there are less of them every year. It's peep season, only just a little bit early. I'll keep you all posted on peeps in between the fire breathing dragon posts.

ETA: I guess the tiny tree frogs aren't called peeps but peepers. Peeps are those marshmallow things! Ooops!

Nighty night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....