"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 3, 2009

Little pink square, Crummy looking heart

 


I'm working on getting the heart centered and more shapely. My idea is to put a little heart into all the pink squares so that Peace and Love are knitted in together. The green ones, well, I'll have to think of something else. A small frog, an olive leaf?

Oh, the peeps are starting to make calls but there are less of them every year. It's peep season, only just a little bit early. I'll keep you all posted on peeps in between the fire breathing dragon posts.

ETA: I guess the tiny tree frogs aren't called peeps but peepers. Peeps are those marshmallow things! Ooops!

Nighty night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..