Mmmm... I love a little pie with my whip cream!
Me, too, Kathleen! I just have to have the imitation semi plastic stuff, but darn it, it tastes not half bad..just don't read the ingredients! LOL!
Nom! I would go face down in that!
LOL! It's best eaten with a large basting spoon, I'm told. I could handle the whole face approach, too, though.. hahahaha!
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
Mmmm... I love a little pie with my whip cream!
ReplyDeleteMe, too, Kathleen!
ReplyDeleteI just have to have the imitation semi plastic stuff, but darn it, it tastes not half bad..just don't read the ingredients! LOL!
Nom! I would go face down in that!
ReplyDeleteLOL! It's best eaten with a large basting spoon, I'm told. I could handle the whole face approach, too, though.. hahahaha!
ReplyDelete