Friday, October 16, 2009

Albino Crocodile



This is for BabyLuann, and anyone else who will enjoy it.

You can see this big fellow in person ( I think it's a male) at the new Aquarium in San Francisco. He's patiently waiting for you to take his picture, and you better believe he's got those Pink Eyes on You!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. whoa....that is cool! Sorry about your fall....always embarassing.... back to the albino...like a white peacock we saw years ago in Tampa at Bush Gardens! Did you catch my black fox posts? (I know..not white, but only 10% of population)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PJ, I like to think I did some rather glamorous dance steps while actually staying on my feet that time. One more step and I would have gone down though. lol

    And yes, I think the black foxes posts on your blog are fabulous. I've never seen a black fox but now that you posted them, I want several for pets! They'd make a nice little pack of doggies, eh? I don't think they would enjoy being on a leash though. I'll have to settle for Schipperkes. No tails though but cute as the dickens!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck?  I just don’t think ...