"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blue Berries in the freezer

My sister in law makes a blue berry pie that is delicious, and today when I was trolling through my blog list I found a blue berry cake in a side bar at Jung At Heart's blog.

When something this delicious rolls along you just have to tell your friends and family all about it!  Thank you, Cheryl, for sharing your lovely recipes.

The shade patio is coming along nicely.  Most of the bromeliads and the eppies are cleaned up and hanging, or set on the benches, but there is still a lot to do out there.  Day by day, it's getting changed. 

I'm off to  watch a couple of episodes of "Monarch of the Glen", and then forage for some blueberries in the freezer to top some vanilla Soy Dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..