"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie

I found the recipe HERE, by a very busy mom blogger.

The really nice thing is that she has a long list of other blogs, down the side bar, for other sites about kids with allergies and such.

I have the allergy, or something that passes for it that can't be cured with a little acidophilus.  So, if you know someone who could use this recipe, go for it.

The sock is half way up the leg, and tomorrow I will be knitting a little bit more.  Hopefully I'm going to make it to the division for the heel.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..