"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh looky, Dick Cheney hasn't died.. I heard a rumor....

Alas it was untrue, But! This is really good. THIS page takes you to a really hot new, to me, place called "The Daily Beast". I'm putting it up there with The Daily Onion and Slate!

I am blessed with a DH who has the unparalleled web hunting instincts of a man bent on not suffering fools gladly. He found this. And to think that I was just wondering what the strange bald man, no, not DH but Cheney, was taking pot shots at! He's so very good with that rifle and scope.

This rich "diggins" have been supplemented by my DD1 who sent me a quote that is terrible relevant, too. It's from Al Grayson, who says "if Obama had a BLT today, the Republicans would want to ban bacon the next day" Only I don't blame republicans for Cheney. He's his own brand of madman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..