"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 2, 2009

I knew it! I knew it! I just bloody well knew it!

The economists got the global economy model WRONG!

Read about it HERE!

This train wreck had a genesis and it was within certain unnamed Schools of Economics that this beast was born.  It had to be somewhere.. Remember the theories developed by John Forbes Nash?  His theories were also used in the formulation of Economic Models for the Global Economy, and even he said of them that they "sometimes worked".

You'll remember his story in the book, A Beautiful Mind, and the subsequent movie of the same name. ( edited for omissions).

Enjoy some freedom in your thinking, as all that hogwash (otherwise known as crap) crashes around their ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..