I'm doing 'God's work'. Meet Mr Goldman Sachs - Times Online
I'm sorry, this is just too good not to share. It's a long read but worth every minute. If this is God's work, someone needs a bolt of lightning lesson from Heaven if you ask me.
And to think that other Corporations in this mire of greed, not this same entity but many who share the values, don't want us to use some of our own money to provide health insurance to the nation's uninsured families.
Well, go (Insert whatever comes to mind here) yourselves, because we are going to keep fighting for what we think is more like God's Work than yours is, Mr. Lloyd Blankfein, thank you very much.
Thank you, L, for showing me the way to Goldman Sachs' little "rabbit hole".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..