"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When we were young...



This is when the twins were tiny babies and we were doing double shifts, DH at work and home AND Uni, and me at home, feedings every two hours. B is in the background which is just a little dark. See those dark circles around DH's and my eyes? 

DH is at work on a very old computer, I think. He's not here at the moment, and I can't ask him. It might be a teletype.. who knows but that was a long, long time ago.  The stamp isn't from then, I think.  Just a very cute love stamp.  I was 29 and he had just turned 31.  We were both going on a 110 years old at that time of our lives.  We were pretty tired.

2 comments:

  1. And doesn't it seem like it was just yesterday :) I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rho, thanks, and you're right; it does seem like it was just yesterday. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..