"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What I'm up to today



The back of the Tiny Snowman

The Front of him and his little lighted tree.


I need to apply two coats of clear glaze for a firing this week, and then go find the little Nano, which is badly misplaced. Those tiny things! It's really time to bake and start moving furniture so that the Christmas tree can go up. Every year I try to be MORE organized but end up scampering around like a crazed elf trying to get everything ready for the Hols.

I will not complain because it keeps my mind off the heavy duty daily stuff going on around me that eats away at the liver. Sandy, I'm listening to you, finally. Thank you!

The baskets are bought for the gifting, and though the hoodie coat for the smallish doggie looked fine to me, the Man of the House declared that it looked "sort of feminine". So, now, I'm making a Manly dog sweater, no frills other than all over ribs, out of the very Manly yarn, Worsted Weight Wool EZE. It's sort of speckled red. Man of the House went out to find two other colors of same, on sale where he was shopping for baskets to put the Christmas goodies in, in nice Manly colors of Dark Heathered Blues, and some called, "Wood". I have to admit it's quite Masculine. HERE is the Manly dog coat pattern piccie  at Drops..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..