"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bizzaro has an Anniversary... The Big 25

Here's a link to Bizzaro's Blog.

He's always made it easier to slog through a day of  "Life As We Know It".  Even "Life As We Hate It" is more bearable for the captive Earthlings, like me and some of you all, because of having Bizzaro on board as "Interpreter" for all things, with the little hidden K2s and sticks of dynamite.  Well, yes, one cannot forget the pie!

Rissa from Rooted In Mississippi gave me an award in November of 2007.  I JUST NOW FOUND IT!

 About that time,  I'd gone off on a hard right turn, and gotten the feathers all fluffed out like a mother hen disturbed on her nest.  If chickens can be seen as Owls, which would make this next mental image more reasonable, I then started reading far too much political news than is healthy for the brain of chickens, owls or  homo sapiens, though some may prefer the classification, "Homo Stupidicus", for our species.

I don't like the word, but "Basically" because I can still hear Henry Kissinger saying it.  But, basically,  I am a Human Rights activist, and that puts a person, bodily, in the path of resistance to the monitary and military warfare of a nation on the way to world dominance.   The   sun went out, the hangman appeared, the cards were cast.

I don't think I deserve the "You make Me Smile Award" anymore.  But it is pretty interesting and you can see it on Rissa's blog, which is a great Needlewoman's blog.  Go have a peek!

And I am really going back to sky and flowers, as the excursion into the dark heart of US politics, the dark underbelly of insatiable greed of big players, and Global Economic warfare nearly made me lose my mind.  I have a dog to see through his new and happy little life..

The Aran sweater goes on and on.  But it's being worked on every day..  Every day, in every way, it is getting longer...awful,  I know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..