"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oooops! Oh My....


Christmas is coming down, literally. I'm taking the trees down today and tomorrow. But the Angel got impatient. She wanted to go back in her box, so she tried to leap into my sister's arms on Friday. We observed a day of mourning, Saturday, and now I will put her away with a tiny glue mark and a new lace neck scarf. She actually had tried to die before, but somehow survived it. You just never know what an angel is thinking, do you?

There has been no knitting but a lot of mindless picking out of stitches at the top of some RTW pants that were ready to wear until they were washed and the elastic shrunk in the drier. I should know by now that you CANNOT wash elastic waisted pants and then DRY then in a dryer unless you made them yourself.

My brain is trying to digest other new and scarier things these last few weeks, so it's burping out a lot of tried and truisms collected and based in the antiquated crafts part of ( I hope) the cerebellum. Or maybe sewing is only a hibernating craft? Anway, the brain is marvelously able to get through the dust bins, usually, to make room for new thoughts and more relevant fears. This is normally considered a good thing but, generally speaking, there's nothing normal about my brain.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..