"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is wonderful. A dog is rescued

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.



The rescue crew was correct.  They did it or they would have to rescue a human trying to rescue the dog.  People are that brave, trust me.

There is a  photo gallery at the Los Angeles Daily News, and here is one at the Los Angeles Times.

2 comments:

  1. oh I saw this on tv - it was so good wasn't it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see. I can put it in the memory of the other not so happy incident I've carried around in my mind's eye. This was stellar!

    A fellow animal lover sent it to me by email. DH saw the news reports but not the video. Where would we be without cameras that take videos? heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..