"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back from the Groomer

She did a fantastic job on this Wee Fellow who has such a mixed up fur genetic!
His hair is all mixed up, with a curly saddle and the rest looks like poodle, fine and sweet smelling.

I love that little face and now he can see better, too!
This was the first time he's been groomed since being shaved at the Pound.

He's waiting for his treat.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh - he is so handsome and looking so healthy! Lucky lucky pup to have you -- and lucky lucky you to have him

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference from how he looked when he first came to you - not just his "coif" but also his expression and posture. He looks like a happy dog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your comments on Wolfie.

    He is one of the happiest little dogs on Planet Earth, and so good! He only has one thing to conquer, and that is that he will attack other dogs if they get too close. I want him to be friendly to friendly dogs.

    I think this aggro comes from from what we call, "The Starving Time" because he is not aggressive toward cats even if they get right in his face.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..