"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

AP article from Yahoo about where those BIG ideas came from...

What fools mortals be.

This article   shows just how far to the right the Republicans have been moved by whatever forces they have been catering to in the last several years. 

I really think Palin should sit down and shut up,  frankly.  It's heady being the darling of something, apparently anything, but she should be paying more attention to the legacy of the Grand Old Party, and less to being Evita Peron.

If you have a very ill relative or child, you can thank sensible people on both sides of the aisles for their hard work over and above the rancorous and brutal big money puppets who disrupted what should have been a victory for our joining the civilized world and not letting little children die for lack of care.  Mothers and babies as well, I might add, are dying at a rate that puts us down a LONG way from the top nations in mother/child mortality.  Check it out for yourselves, Palin and McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..