"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 26, 2010

Wondermark

A friend from KR posted THIS SITE, and it's so wonderful that I'd like to share it with you all, some of whom I know are crazy about cartoons, and keep track of it myself! It will be in the side bar. Yay for fun!

My sister and I spent the day together yesterday, and we started getting my Stuff organized. MDS loves to organize things and frankly, I need the help. We are starting on the studio end of the big room, which doesn't have a door or even a wall (!), and is the logical place to organize first.

C.R.A.P. Discussions:

After moving things all over the place for the windows into my studio, and storing the kitchen goods there during remodeling, my poor studio is a junktumble pit full of what I call C.R.A.P. (Creative Rubble And Projects). My personal space there has loads of potential for being a great work area for sewing, quilt making,and a drapery manufacture, along with a set up for bead, metal and lapidary.

So SOOO boring, I know. But, enter C, looking for someone to boss around, and you have the beginnings of organization!

The "Before" picture follows below, or, because of "upsidedownness" of Blogger, leads below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..