"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As they say....

Life is what happens while we are busy making plans.

I have a very sick sister.  And this will take awhile, but it will be Ok pretty soon, so meanwhile I will show you some Zoo pictures of snakes, the beautiful and deadly, for which I have no names whatsoever, little birds and some other pictures of deadly places, as it turns out.  Beauty amidst the rubble, one of them. 

There may be a string of snakes to come, and they are even more beautiful in person, AS long as there is a thick piece of bullet proof glass between you and them.  Let's see, that is an object there.. ok we are good to publish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..