"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Estonians are at it again!

They have a web cam up. it might already be on rav but I did this the hard way, lol!

You have to go HERE first, then change the page to English if you need to, there is a tiny British flag in the side bar.

Then choose "White Tailed Eagle Cam" link.

Then choose what app you want to see it in (I chose the Windows Media player) and, "Bob's your uncle". :+)

Wow, there's a lot more cams,too, fun fun!! It's a kid's paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..