"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Header

That's WAS Saint Michael, my personal FAV of an Angel, killing the devil. I want so much for this to happen. But..... the reality is that you live life with joy to the end and to the fullest for all the people who didn't get the chance to do so. It's a way of honoring them.

(I recently edited it to the Torrey Pines Beach header.)





Housework rave warning!!! Please avert your eyes if you are severely allergic to housework, which I fully understand. I'm still not sure it's actually GOOD for you, other than keeping the dust, to which I AM allergic, to a minimum amount.

Got a Swiffer, it is so much fun to use! It's like getting a Christmas present in March! I'm loving that little invention. I use covers for it, some micro cloths that are thin, and I will knit some micro fiber yarn covers, too. Yesterday, in some revolutionary shopping news, I finally found the right and proper storage for 5 minute artisan bread dough. Tomorrow, if all goes well, will be dough making day. I'll be joining the ranks of the 5 minute bread fanatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..