"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New old bookshelf for the Cooks' Books.




DH now does all the day to day cooking. I'm hard to feed.

Anyway, only three books aren't on this. Otherwise it is all the cookbooks and even the binders and shoe box-on the shelf with the little snowman Hershey's Kiss container. Pretty pathetic for someone who has cooked, and loved it, for so many years. That black shoe box has tons of recipes clipped from here and there, and tomorrow I'll put Mother's recipe box on the shelf and get rid of that re-cycled binder from AT&T!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I admire your restraint. Even though I generally go to the Internet first when I a m looking for recipes I can't resist a good cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellllllllll......

    You see....I have this fire breathing dragon around here who threatens to have a spectacularly sudden stroke if I don't stop buying books.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..