"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ok Ok, something really cute. It's a bakery for Dogs.

After that last post, I owe you!

I just was poking around the internet, looking at whatever there was out there about dogs and came across this page.

It's probably the best BAKERY for dog treats I've ever seen, and it's really just terrific eye candy of a site for humans who are baking obsessed; in other words, me!

The Pooch Barkery. WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..