I hope you know who this is. She is hard to explain to anyone, outside of her poetry, something with which she blazed a trail like a meteor in the pantheon of modern poets, she lead a semi-secluded emotional life. Hidden lives are hard to plumb.
No one could use words the way she did. I hope that somewhere, in the Goodness of the Universe, she still exists and creates her pictures with the living Word.
"Let there be light, and there was light!"
13 cents from the Good Will in Michigan. I am so lucky sometimes. Sylvia Plath
Oh, here's another one, Neurotic Poets, well, who isn't neurotic, when life has so damn many BIG ? marks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...


No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..