"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sylvia Plath

I hope you know who this is. She is hard to explain to anyone, outside of her poetry, something with which she blazed a trail like a meteor in the pantheon of modern poets, she lead a semi-secluded emotional life. Hidden lives are hard to plumb.

No one could use words the way she did. I hope that somewhere, in the Goodness of the Universe, she still exists and creates her pictures with the living Word.

"Let there be light, and there was light!"

13 cents from the Good Will in Michigan. I am so lucky sometimes. Sylvia Plath

Oh, here's another one, Neurotic Poets, well, who isn't neurotic, when life has so damn many BIG ? marks?


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..