"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Well

It's a Salon.com space, and you are supposed to use a "real" name, though I'm sure that a "stage" name is used by Poets and other people who are normally classified as "Artists" with a capital "A".

Any way, I'll put it here if anyone is interested in looking more deeply into it.

The Well

PS. haha.. looking deeply, that is purely an accidental pun, as are a lot of things both pleasant and unpleasant in "Life" with a capital "L".

My sister and I are navigating some storm waters in our little boat named, of all things, "Stalwart". This is a journey that has no promised shore but there are lots of things to see along the way. Hokule'a, Star of Gladness, shall lead us.



Listen to the beautiful voice of Iz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..