"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their worldly possessions

My DD sent this to me, and warned me that it was pretty awful what that county had done.

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their worldly possessions

Sonoma County? United States of America?

Oh, and this doesn't just happen to Gay couples it happens to straight people, too, if they don't have bulldogs of legal teams. What happened here is criminal in my mind. This should be classified as elder abuse under state statutes.

Anyway, so, no matter what, beware the headless and heartless Bureaucracy if it ever gets a hold of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..