"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two new project bags ...

I liked the orange, pinks, purples and aquas bag- in the middle- so much that it was time to pass the Joi(e) d'vivre around a bit. So I got two more from the same Etsy shop for two of my DDs.

The shop owner and I are pen friends but I would think her stuff is gorgeous anyway. She sent me a little angel quilt to "watch over me", too. The web is an amazing place full of good things, like friendships.



The New Bags, next to an Old Bag.. hehe
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..