"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bizzaro's Theory of the Ark

Now this one makes sense to me, for lots and lots of reasons.

That lost continent of Atlantis also makes sense to me, in view of our decision to try out Geo Engineering projects on a dying planet.  Well, the fermented descendants of the pond scum will all be killed but the Planet itself will live on.   That's hopeful, yes?

2 comments:

  1. The cartoon is funny and I agree with you.
    Homo Sapiens will become extinct at some point, but the planet will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, Fuzzarelly.

    I hope that the other earthlings, including the little pets and farm animals, get a break in this. It sure isn't their collective fault that we've been such bad stewards. :-\

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..