"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sometimes you just have to say something, and now is the time....

For all good citizens to step up and stop the madness.  This is a link to History News Network, and something I happen to agree with.   This is part and parcel of the steady erosion our civil rights.  The Alien and Sedition Acts were a very bad idea, and nothing's changed, apparently.

Wikileaks Information and Civil Rights

Thanks for my DH who is a very good research fellow.  :o)

I have no Christmas spirit at all.  I think I'll start celebrating Winter Solstice and dragging the wood lot for a nice big Yule Log.

Oh, Amazon, you are on notice.  I don't need you, either...

"Under pressure from U.S. Senator Joseph Lieberman, Amazon.com, which rents server space to other companies, has already cut WikiLeaks off of its server to limit access to its website.  Amazon claims this action was taken because WikiLeaks posted documents it does not legally control and which might cause injury.  WikiLeaks responded that if Amazon is 'so uncomfortable with the First Amendment, they should get out of the business of selling books.' "

This is the IP address for WikiLeaks
It's all numbers, so your browser calls it non-standard, but that's ok.  It's safe to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..