Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Blind Side", Country Voice, Music, Birds and Flowers


Having just watched "Blind Side" - one of our favorite films - for the third time since March, we dug a little deeper into the music tree at the credits.


This came up.  I am Lov'n it!



Don't ya just love Southern accents?  They are all fascinating - New Zealand, Australian, Georgian, Mississippian, South African, all of them.  I'd include Texan but the list is getting so long.  *Winks at Kara*

Bird report:

I have been trying to get a decent picture of that little hummingbird rapscallion sipping deeply in the Honeysuckle but he's too fast for me.  But I did catch a honey bee inside the Pink Lady lily to the left.  Make it big.  I'd say that she has herself a studio apartment in there, yes?



I just heard a killdeer call and that is a sound of late summer.  They fly around at night and call each other.  Well, there is NO way to get a picture of a Killdeer at night.  But I've got my eye on that Alan's Hummingbird!  See him just up at the top right making a get away?


Good night.  Have a wonderful Sunday, and I'll be knitting that sock tonight before I fall asleep.

Soon, Margie pooh, soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yipee Ki Yay! hehe..Oh its so hard to even see a hummingbird lately, let alone take a picture, but maybe someday!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee Ki Yay! The hummingbird came to scold me when I watered the shade patio. We used to be able to leave a mist going for them to use for a bath but with water restriction, that sort of ended. They are very, very cute and tiny. Hope you get to see one some day!

    ReplyDelete