"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, October 7, 2011

What I'm up to.. Orgainizing and more books!

I am reading, and knitting and rushing around like dog who has just escaped from a bath!

I'm reading this book along with the one in the last post, and also for fun, The Farfarers by Farley Mowat:

These two books -this one and Perfectly Legal - are fundamental in knowing why so many people in the United States are so P*ssed off that they are marching in the streets all across the country. William Greider's Book on the Fed - Secrets of the Temple - should be a must read for all American college students.  After all, if they are in the shrinking Middle Class, they are suffering from all this, too, or are about to.

Organizing report:

The sewing room's last corner is a real challenge.  There is so much stuff in that corner, and it is truly a corner, having an old $40 L shaped steel case secretary's desk taking up most of the room;  I go in that corner and start to feel panic.  Everything in there has to be kept so it must be better organized.

Meanwhile, my organization skills are fully engaged trying to get all my appointments and thing done in a timely way.  This week was a flu shot and a eye exam, and being told I do have cataracts that will affect me vision from now on until I'm in the mid 70's.  When they tell me this, I think, "Ya, and I'm likely to die right after I go blind, right?"

So for now, I've got a band aid prescription to move me - and my eyes - along toward the river Styx!  All I will need, with my white shaded eyes, is a pointy witch's hat and a mole on my chin.  Hollywood make up departments (on Line) can supply that if I don't get one naturally.  The hairy chin comes with the years, too.  Annndd, so that's covered.  gah!

Anyway, stay well, and stay well informed.  Knit like your life depends on it because it probably does.  Peek oil, ya'know?  It's not that much different than Peak Oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..