"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jesse Ventura on what's wrong

He came to the Occupation.  His is the finest sort of self promotion in the world.  Of course he is saying the same things  my friends and I said in the late 60's and 70's forward, so it's not exactly new.

But it is time to make sure changes are made, and peaceably.

I especially like Jesse's quote from John Adams.

Thanks to L for the head's up on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..