"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 22, 2011

UPDATED: Cookie baking day has arrived!

Today is a flurry, and tomorrow is a race to the finish.. the rest of the week is easy!

I'm finishing up gifts that it got too late to send in time, but they will get there! 

There is just no good time in the year to have major surgery. lol

Where is that tiny violin when I need to play it?

Update: With DH's help, I found the special horoscope for today:

"It's a year of "tough choices". You'll shine as a decisive, sincere and devoted individual. Community involvement help you establish a new niche. Actions that "help your work" will be quite pleasurable,and vise versa. February is lucky for finance. March will end a hot pursuit with a satisfying outcome. Aries and Gemini people adore you. Your lucky numbers...blah blah blah.

Tough choices because I want another dog and DH doesn't?  Big Vet Bills.. possible sibling rivalry for poor Wolfie..all valid reasons to not do this.

A new niche as a dog walker at the animal shelter?

Actions that help my work means we get another dog?

February so far is only going to cost us money that I know of.

March and the " hot pursuit with a satisfying outcome" sounds like we are going to get another dog!

About who adores me, we'll have to let that unfold. I'm willing to wait. I don't actually KNOW any Aries people.

Let's Dance!  Is that Mistletoe?

4 comments:

  1. Blessed Christmas to you and your family. Do what you can and the rest will simply have to take care it itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll get there in time for Christmas. Just not this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! k, I think you are right. I like your thinking!

    Diana, thank you. I got all the cookie dough made, just have to bake them tomorrow and make some candied nuts. Then I can rest. Visitors come soon after that. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And may you and your family have a Blessed Christmas as well. I've got my feet up now. Whew!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..